Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, October 10th, 2011

Happy Columbus Day 2011!  I guess?? One of those holidays that I really had no idea it even was a holiday until I look at the news.  But anyways, WAAHHOOOO!  COLUMBUS, YEAH. YOU ROCK!!  IT'S A HOLIDAY!
Ok, I'm sorry about that.  Anyways, to get to my point for the day... it's really nice to come home from work to have a nice home-cooked meal waiting, and that's what Elizabeth did for me today :)  She made a nice Italian salad with prosciutto, pepperoncini, salami, pepperoni, carrots, tomato, lettuce... all that good stuff.  Then a red wine vinegrette.  Yummy.  After that she served me some delish beef enchiladas. 

The nice Italian salad that Elizabeth had waiting for me when I got home :)


Beef Enchiladas.

So thanks to my lovely wife we enjoyed a very nice supper today.  One more thing that I would like to note is my score from Frisbee golfing yesterday.  I went and played at the course just north of Freddy Court.  Here is how I fared on each hole:  Maybe I can compare the next time I play to this time...
Hole #:                Par:                    My Score:
1                          3                           3 - Par
2                          3                           5 - Double Bogey
3                          3                           3 - Par
4                          3                           3 - Par
5                          3                           4 - Bogey
6                          3                           4 - Bogey
7                          3                           3 - Par (I hit the goal and almost had a birdie)
8                          3                           3 - Par
9                          3                           3 - Par
10                        3                           3 - Par
11                        3                           4 - Bogey
12                        3                           3 - Par
13                        3                           2 - Birdie :)
14                        3                           4 - Bogey
15                        3                           3 - Par
16                        4                           4 - Par
17                        3                           4 - Bogey
18                        4                           5 - Bogey

Total:                   56                          63 (+7)



No comments:

Post a Comment