Ok this is YET ANOTHER post about an Iowa State Cyclone men's basketball win. This time
the victim was Texas Tech, 72-54.
Before the game today I met up with Jeremy Seago, and we went out for some delicious chinese at "New China" located next to the west Hy-Vee in Ames.
 |
| My orange chicken was delicious! |
Now I had just bought a new camera which can take "panorama" pictures... so I was having fun with that feture. Kind of cool, no? But enough of our pre-game meal... onto the basketball pictures!
 |
| The view from our seats in section 213. |
 |
| Another panoramic picture... this one inside Hilton. |
 |
| The student section had a lot of funny giant heads that they were waving around when Texas Tech was shooting free throws. I have no idea who this is. |
 |
| Here Scott Christopherson is about to launch a 3 from the wing... which he made BTW. |
 |
| My customary picture with the final score. Cyclones WIN!!! If you can't read it, my shirt says "Ames, don't knock it till you RIOT". |
 |
| Jeremy with the final score... but the cool part is that we also see Coach Hoiberg in the bottom right as he is leaving the court!! |
Even though this was an expected win for the Cyclones, it was very important as it gave them 20 wins for the season and 10 conference wins. Iowa State has not achieved the 20-win mark for 8 years and has not won 10 conference games since 2001. This was Jeremy's first time watching an Iowa State game, so I was glad that he could see a good win. The last thing that I will remember from this game was all of the great dunks. The best I think was when Royce White dribbled between a defender's legs and dunked! Royce came close to a triple-double by notching 13 points, 10 rebounds, and 8 assists.
Check out some great dunks from the game here.
No comments:
Post a Comment